Saturday, August 23, 2008

What's in your mind when you hear Forever 21?

Lots of you think cheap, fake, immitation. Well Forever21 isn't always as cheap as you thought so.


You all probably know that I've been looking for a reasonable (cheap) motorcycle jacket. Well, I knew that Forever21 must have one (even if it was faux leather). So I checked and guess what I found.




I thought it looked great at first and I was minutes to buying it. Until, I saw the price...$150 in Forever21. I've never seen anything cost over $100 in Forever 21. I was schocked. The thing is, that it's 100% leather. Not everything in Forever21 is fake.

iheartu!

-Andrea

3 comments:

Christina said...

Thank you so much for this post it is so true i love forever 21. I was there today and found some really great pieces. Check out my blog !

Andrea said...

Your welcome! I ah-bsolutely ah-dore your blog.... it's so stylish.

Fashion Is Poison said...

hmm. f21 prices are going up...i think the gold hardware makes it look a bit off. have you tried target? last time i went, they had some nice leather jackets