Monday, August 18, 2008

No, I didn't forget u!!!

I've just been a bit too busy during this week. I just took a break from homework. I'm trying to relax by thinking about fashion, which I ah-dore!!

My WishList !!!!!


1. Urban Outfitters Dolce Vita's Bomber Jacket


Do you love it or do you loooooove it? I've been looking for the purfect leather jacket, but when I saw this one online, I fell in love. I'm looking for a cheaper version of $495. Even though this is the most fabulous one I've ever seen.

2. This Colorful Dress!!



Guess what? It's Forever21, well actually it's twelvebytwelve, which is another F21 store. I find it quite colorful and flirty. Can't wait till'it comes out!!! I'm probably wearing it for my Grads Class Night. It'a informal party where they give name out the elected candidates and give out our grad blouses.

I haven't been searching the web too much lately, but I'll try to keep you up with the latest!
iheartu
-Andrea

0 comments: