Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Sick and Tired, Waiting to Throw Out Post

The title says it all. Some people just hate trends and still wear them or try them out, don't know why. So here's a list of things I'm waiting to go to the out list (I think some are).





1. SKINNY JEANS:





This is a trend that is soooo big!! Skinny jeans go with almost everything, even dresses. I was ah-bsolutely in love with them at first sight since I love retro style (sometimes) and this jeans were soo 80's. But now, I'm tired of squeezing my legs into them, you know what I mean?? I want to be able to feel free and relaxed instead of tight and stiff. But, I'm starting to get a vibe their somewhat out of style.





2. MIXING PRINTS:





I've tried this and it's kinda hard not to look like a person who dosen't know how to dress themselves. Some people can pull this off, but I probably can only pull two different prints together. I'm not really tired of this trend, I'm just not good at pulling it off.





3. CROCS:





I'm being totally honest and frank with this one. I bought crocs when they first came out, I never wore them casually, I just wore them to the beach when snorkling (their rubber material and holes were easy to swim with). But now in school, people wear them with everything, especially with socks under them. I know they maybe comfy, but I can't picture myself hanging out with crocs. No offense to all you croc lovers... but I just don't like them at all.





4. SWEATS:






Not for school period. It's just not right. If you really like them wear them in a more dressy form (check out a post I made The Look Book) or just wear them at home for lounging. No airplains either.... they look like you just jumped out of bed. I've personaly never (ever) bought sweats... I've never been interested.



I'm sorry if I offended anyone, please let me know by a comment. And if you are sick and tired, waiting to throw out too please let me know.

i heart you!

Andrea

P.S Sorry I haven't posted in such long time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the skinny Jeans. It easily goes with anything. I don't go with mixing prints anymore. Thanks for the post.