Saturday, August 23, 2008

Adding DENIM to your Wardrobe!



Denim is one of the world's most famous fabrics. We use it mostly on jeans. This summer I spent it wearing everything but jeans, only skirts, shorts, and dresses. I did missed my pair of blue jeans that make peoples outfits complete. So why not wear denim in many other ways.



1. Denim Outerwear













They are ah-bsolutely cheaper than that leaher jacket you've been saving for.











A vest goes with almost everything and so does this one.








My mom's old dark wash denim blazer looks great with my new floral dress, it kinda gives it an edge.



2. Denim Shoes





Denim flats are so ah-dorable yet so chic and simple, don't you think?

3. Denim Dress



Fabulous!!! Chic!!! This denim dress looks totally great. It looks retro and effortlessly chic. I think this is my fav denim pick!
In the fashion world there are sooo much more denim options to look after. I just told you one of my latest obsessions. Denim can be so many things!
iheartu!
Andrea

0 comments: