Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back 2 School Lookbook:








So I've been getting inspiration and getting ideas for my fall wardrobe. I'm trying to make my clothes look effortless and trendy at the same time. I think I'm going for this retro type.














1.The Oversized



This American Apparalel sweatshirt came up when I was looking for an oversized cardigan to go with leggings. The way the model puts her sleeves up and has that skinny belt knot (which has been on the fall runways) looks kinda effortless. I've never bought a sweats (really) and I think that for once it may look kinda stylish with leggings underneath and some high-heels (oxfords or gladiators).






As I was saying, I was looking for an oversized cardigan to wear with leggings. I found this Victoria's Secret cardigan, which the material seems lightweight. I do not quite like how the model is wearing it though, but I bet it'll look great once I buy it and match it up with other clothes.




2. The Latex Leggins




Every celeb is out struting theirs, so why not strut yours. These latex leggings are the cheapest ones I've found so far, $42. But I've heard that pretty soon this fall Forever21 are going to bring some and I bet they're gonna be less than $20. Anyway, these leggings can be worn with a simple shirt or blouse (since they are worn like pants) and for shoes... just think of them as skinny pants.



3. Chain Mania



Chains are a total must for the fall. Givenchy had models struting a bunch of chains their necks. Of course, there are designers like Marciano selling $198 chains. This one I posted is from Forever21 $5.80. So link your chains this fall for the must accesory.

This is just the beginning of Fall....

i heart u,

Andrea

P.S Also heard hair bows are in!!

2 comments:

k.t.c. said...

i love it all! nice blog.

Anonymous said...

I really like the things that you've posted here.

I've been looking at that American Apparel sweater dress thing also and wondering how it would look with outfits. Plus they ran out of my size so I guess i'll see later ha.

I own a pair of latex leggings. They're pretty cute with some outfits. But I wish I would have gotten a longer pair.

I also love the chain necklace. I'm definitly going to go look that up now.

nice blog =)