Saturday, August 23, 2008

WENT SHOPPING!!!!!!! Continued!!

While I was looking for a swim suit (post below), I bought other things too!!


1. Printed Vest Shirt





It's a white t-shirt with this hippie vest and necklace printed on it and the at the bottom it has this upside down U shape. I really liked the creativity of this shirt. I'll probably pair it with a pair of skinny jeans or latex leggings i've been dying to buy.

2. Wrinkled Skinny Jean or Pant




Unfortunately, thanks to my not so good quality web-cam the picture wasn't so detailed. This jean or pant (don't know which) is skinny... I know I said I was somewhat sick of them, but when I saw this wrinkled jeans I just wanted to show them off with all those new blouses and shirts I've been dying to wear. Don't you think that is a good reason? BTW my mom bought the same pair but in green.


3. Fabulous Vest






This navy vest has this sewed cream and purple patterns with beautiful gold chains and like coins on the the edges. I found this vest very boho like. I can use this to throw on a simple shirt with jeans and look great.

Let me know if you liked!!!

iheartu!

Andrea

0 comments: