Saturday, August 23, 2008

WHAT 2 WEAR SOLVED...well kind of...

This friday at school we are having this BACK 2 School Pool Party and I went shopping with my mother today or a new Bathing Suit (I've worn out my summer one).

According to my mother, I had to buy a conservative bathing suit that wouldn't show off my body way too much... since it's for school. I usually buy my swim suits at Everying But Water which is great but somewhat pricey. The nicest one I found was a one piece red one that suited my body well, but I didn't like it much. We couldn't find a bathing suit anywhere. I even tried American Eagle, which is a big risk since every girl in school shops there I wouldn't be the only one in that bathing suit.

We checked Bora Bora, Old Navy, Arden B. (just in case), and many others. We came in every store that had a swim apparel. We walked by the new Tommy Hilfiger store that opened since we saw a small swim section.

I found this swimsuit!




Colors: White (backround), Navy, and Red
Price: $39.99 (used to be $82, SALE!!)
Style: Monokini






I know these nautical colors may seem too 4th of July-ish, but I kinda liked it. It looked great on me and I felt comftrable in it so I bought it.

The next what 2 wear problem is what to wear that day at school since you can go however you want. But no worries, I'll come up with something!!

i heart u!

Andrea