Saturday, August 9, 2008

School Starts MONDAY (for me)!!

I just want to go to school already. I can't stand the exitement. I wish fall was here already, you know what I mean? Sadly, I won't be able to strut that totally fabulous back to school outfit some of you do ( I go to private school). Instead I'll be showing off the same uniform everyone else is wearing. Unfortunately, my school is a bit strict, so I can't go all the way to Gossip Girl (bummer). My school is so lame only when it comes to uniforms and trends.
Rules:

  • Can't use other than the school's official jacket
  • No nail painting (but you can still do nude and french styles)
  • Can only use school black shoes (flats)
  • No pins, belts, hats, tights, too short socks
  • No makeup (still, I use not noticible kind)

I hope my school not the only school with those kind of rules. Yet, I do wear jewelry and cool head accesories. This semester I'll try to go with real cool ones. Even though school uniform rules are not the best, I like wearing uniforms. I like not being able to burn my mind everyday picking a different outfit and wasting money so I don't wear the same thing again. You just wear the same thing everyday just like everyone else. That way nobody talks about how exotic your new blouse is or how out of style you look. Though, the school has days when they let you come the way you want to which is nice once in awhile. And it's okay since plaid is in right??

School starts in 2 days!!! I know most of you don't want to even think about it. But I can't wait to get to see everyone!!! Though clases get in the way!! Make sure you go with that great outfit you've been waiting to wear!

i heart u!

Andrea

1 comments:

Maureen said...

wow.. no nailpolish?
that would kill me.