Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Got Home from School!!! New Crisis!!

So, you know I posted about how strict my school was about uniforms and that I couldn't go way ahead to gossip girl trends, right? Well guess what? There was a school assembly and the school just got wayyyyy more strict than ever.
New Rules:

  1. No Big Earrings, only earing that stick to the earlobe
  2. You can only use hair accesories that are the colors white, navy, and black (ugly colors)
  3. No nail colors (only clear, it used to be pale colors)
  4. Boys hair must be short
  5. No gum in campus (I don't chew gum, it causes blowting) or else suspension

This is so unfair. My school might as well be military! I just bought new hair accesories and I don't think none of them were white, navy, or black. Ughhhh!!! How can I look great with all these rules. What can I do about that?

Anyway, today I had a great day! And I got SUPER GREAT NEWS I'm running for School President!!! I know it may sound geeky and stuff, but everyone kept telling me how responsible and smart I was (sorry I'm being so modest) and it just kinda happened. I'm running against this guy who is... well...lets just say everybody laughed when they heard he was running. I felt bad about him, even though he's not the nicest guy around. I'm thinking about what cool stuff I'm gonna propose so people vote for me and cool ways to make my campaign. Any tips!!??

Well, if you want you can send me some of your first day of school outfits and I'll be sure to make this great contest about who one.

i heart you!

Andrea

2 comments:

Christina said...

I feel really bad for you dont let that get you down. Be fashionable out of school and on the weekends.

Andrea said...

Thanks!!