Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beauty (I know, I know)


Eyes:


I know this is a fashion blog, but beauty has to do with fashion too right? Anyway, we've all noticed that for summer gold was the make-up color-must-have, yet celebs and trends seem still attached to this trend. So don't throw out that gold eye-shadow you bought just yet, there may be a possibility that gold hues stay for fall.








But a must eye shadow trend we've seen in the runways is the Panda Eye Look. Of course, runways exagerate a bit, but you can make your eyes pop with black.













Personally, I don't wear to much eye make-up and found that the gold eye shadow has this better natural look (I'm praying gold stays).








Face:








You ah-viously want to go to school with that faux-tan making the apperance you had the best summer on the beach. So brush in your bronzer on your cheeks, forehead, nose bridge, and chin (where you normal get burned). You can mix with a touch of pink blush the bronzer for your cheeks too.








Those of you who have really pale skin and enjoy to flaunt it, should go for that flushed look. It'll make your skin look like an angel, practically.




Treat skin well!!! Remember to have a great skin routine according to your skin type (maybe I'll post something about this someday, hmmm).


Lips:


You glossy girls!!! Start with applying gloss in the center of the lips and blending it to the sides. Having more shine in the center of the lips makes the apperance of fuller lips.








I've heard that matte lips are going to be a trend pretty soon..... is this a rumor??



Well I hope you guys have your beauty ready for school, I start in Monday!!! Eeeekkkk!!


-Andrea













1 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

I love smoky eyes, but I don't put much makeup on yet. But I really liked this post!

PS. And beauty is part of fashion so no need to worry! :)