Friday, October 3, 2008

NeW BuYS..NEw WeaRS...

LeGgINGs!!



Last Sunday, my mom and I went shopping, so we stopped at Marshalls. You must think "Marshalls, what the heck are you gonna find there?". Well actually, I don't know if it's different in Puerto Rico, but me and my mom find great things at great prices. I've bought Betsey Johnson bags and pajamas, Jessica Simpson shoes, American Eagle jeans and underwear, profesional hair products, just about everything at a lower price.



Anyway, I bought some leggings too. In the pics below, I look like I was modeling American Apparalel leggings, Don't u thinK?





BLACK w/ ELaStiC HOop







My mom said that these type of leggings were somewhat basic to your wardrobe and can be used with almost anything since they're just plain black. I personally think that they look good with flats and heels that show off your ankles, or can be used as tights with boots.



Poof Leggings





PUrpLe FaKE DENim






These faking purple denim leggings called my attention when I saw them so I just grabbed them as soon as I touched the really soft fabric.





Poof Leggings, BCBG shoes



Psycodelic Pattern




I really don't know with what I'm gonna wear this colorful patterned leggings, but I really do like them. Maybe with this all black outfit to make them standout or something.





Connection 18 Leggings








You all know I've been looking for a biker jacket. Well my mom refuses to buy me one. She says that's it too pricey and she dosen't like all the faux leather ones we've seen ( I personally admit they were a bit too fake). So we found this 100% cotton one ( I know it's not the same as leather). Since I live in the HoT island of Puerto Rico I think it's more convinient to wear cotton instead of leather.





I made a few outfits I'll probably wear later. I'm just sooo exited to wear it!!!!




Jacket: Sweet Child

Dress: Forever21 (old)

Shoes: Forever 21

Scarf: Macys




Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Kenneth Cole

iheartu!
Andrea














1 comments:

Hannah Nagle said...

Love the dress
and the shoes :)