Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HaLLoWeen COMING SOON!!!




Boo!!! Can't wait!! I usually don''t dress up for halloween since about a few years ago, but with the huge party coming up, you kind of have no choice.

So at first I was going to dress like a cat with :

  • Black Lame Legging

  • Black Body Suit


  • Black Busteir

  • Cat HEadband

  • and maybe a mask
inspiration:



who better than the fabulous beauty icon michelle as cat woman?
Then I saw this totally funny yet cute costume at american apparalel DIY Halloween:



  • black body suit
  • white bodysuit
  • two black and white shirts twirled to make the tail
  • headband

haha!! it still makes me laugh, it's kinda clever.

And then I was ah-bsesd with John Galliano baby doll look:




ah-dorable and so innocent!!! i just heart this look..... so sweet!!

But then.... i decided i was oing to dress up as.... sorry can't tell now.

But I'll promise I'll tell you!!! This weekend my mom and I are going to practice my make up and stuff (playing dress up is sooo much fun!!) ... and I promise i'll take pictures for you guys!!! Cross my heart and kiss my elbow!!!

i heart u!

andrea

0 comments: