Saturday, September 27, 2008

Latest Obsession!!

KARLA MANIA!!! Are you with me or not?? Everyday I check her totally ah-mazing addictive blog to see what's her newest outfit. Don't you thnk she's an inspiration to your daily what-to-wear?? Her lovely fringe, those flattering poses, and wonderful outfits puts together she looks so amazingly beautiful. So, I asked Karla for an interview and she immidiately said yes.


A: Some are hippy, girly, skater, goth, everybody has one. What's your style?

K: My style is definitely a mixture of all sorts of elements. Overall, it's very feminine but at the same time I love wearing men's pieces like boyfriend jeans and oversized blazers. My favorite combo is heels and men's dress socks!

A: Who is the most stylish woman you know?

K: Audrey Hepburn. Her style wasn't so much about the clothes she wore but rather her stubbornness to outside influences. At the time, icons like Marilyn Monroe were society's perception of beauty, but then Audrey came along and offered a strong, confident, unsubmissive, and less blatantly sexual model. To put it simple, Audrey was amazing because she wore what made her feel beautiful.

A: Who or what has influenced your style the most?

K: Time has definitely influenced my style. In the beginning of high school, I'd try and dress "different" but in the end I was always conforming to what everyone else was wearing at the time. Time has allowed my style to evolve into something that fits me and my personality much better.

A: What do you find incredibly stylish in a woman?

K: A woman bursting with the right amount of confidence.

A: What makes Karla, the style-icon blogger, Karla?

K: Well that is quite the honorable title! Thank you! I guess it's just about wearing what I love... even if that means I wear certain pieces a ridiculous amount of times.

A: Any shout outs??

K: Shout out out to my cousin for letting me use his computer as I did this interview! Thanks :)

Isn't she great??!! Well, I'd like to thank Karla for making this interview possible!!! Thank YOU!!

iheartu!
Andrea

1 comments:

karla deras said...

Thanks so much for the feature, so sweeet of you!