Tuesday, October 21, 2008

COmIng SOoN!!! New BUyS!!!


I just can't wait to show you guys the new things I've bought!!! Just came in the mail!!! Pretty soon I'll be taking pics!!!


BTW sorry I didn't post the halloween thing, unfortunately I probably won't go to the party :(! I really want to go sooooo BADDDD!!! I even bought the wig and everything for my costume!!! But, I'll get over it. I'm going to see Disney on Ice "High School Musical" thanks to my sister... :(


I know I haven't posted for awhile.. the thing is I'm really busy this week. SoRRy!! Just stopped to say hi and what's coming up!

iheartu!
Andrea
P.S The pic on top means"Anything for You" in spanish

2 comments:

Vera said...

can't wait for the pictures!!

Jo said...

Nice can't wait to see





ps ill follow you if you follow me