Monday, September 22, 2008

My Wishlist!!! Hope somebody I know SEES THIS!!

Gloves!!!


I know it may be a bit too early for them, but I've been looking for the perfect pair. I've never been obsesed with wearing some though, I like showing off my nails. But this year I feel like I need one.


So I've searched through websites... looking for ones like (above) the Rodarte model is wearing. They look somewhat simple yet glamorous to me. Leather was my first quality in gloves.


I found this Urban Outfitters gloves which are, well they weren't the one I was looking for, but I liked them. They're soft leather and a tan color.



But then again, I think I like this one better... or not. They look like the ones from Rodarte... but they are from Carolina Amato.


Can't decided which one do u like better Choice 1 or 2???


iheartu!

Andrea

0 comments: