Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Buys!!!

In school, we have this "ceremony" where we oficially start our grad class activities and parties. Anyway, the dress code was informal, so I imidiately thought of my Betsey Johnson pale pink sequin dress. I finally found the perfect ocassion. Until, they announced that dress could not be with straps. I could not believe I didn't own the proper dress. With all the school homework and tests, my mom went out to buy me my dress.




Unlike some moms, my lovely mother has good taste when it comes to fashion (thank goodness). She entered when of our fav stores BCBG. She bought me this fabulous satin dress.





This cream satin dress fits my body so well and looks so proper too. In the center it has this embroided tulle that makes it seem so delicate. I just ah-dore my new dress!!! I can't wait to wear it this Thursday.


But wait, I still need to pair it up with some fashion accesories!!! That's one of my fav parts!!! Let u guys know how it went!!

iheartu!

Andrea

1 comments:

Ane said...

I really love the dress!
Its Betsey Johnson?
Wow, I'm soo used to her crazy colors and ruffles,
this kinda shocked me!
:P
But its really nice though!